Deutsche Bank, the 1 Large Wall St Bank Willing to Loan to Trump is Now at the Center of the Mueller Investigation
Hello! I’m Mike Sax and I’m running for Congress in the NY2 District. If you agree we need a Democratic Congress to get to the bottom of what happened in Russia Please Donate.
Or if you prefer to donate through CrowdPac
Buy an Impeachment Train t-shirt.
Now let’s get to it:
His relationship with Deutsche has always been very curious. Most other big Western banks have wanted nothing to do with Trump since his failures in Atlantic City in the 1990s-it takes true talent to lose money in a casino.
It’s fair to say, since about 2000 no big non Russian bank has wanted much to do with Trump outside of Deutsche Bank. Why is that? Start from the Russian ties of Deutsche.
If there is a true Trump family business it’s Russian money laundering. This penchant for laundering dirty Russian money is shared by Deustche Bank.
After all, early this year Deutsche was fined $630 million dollars for Russian money laundering.
It’s no surprise then, that Deutsche is a major point of interest for the Mueller investigation.
- President Donald Trump’s ties to Deutsche Bank are under the microscope.
- Special counsel Robert Mueller is reportedly seeking information on Trump’s and his family’s Deutsche Bank accounts.
- Trump holds roughly $300 million in debt to the bank.
“In July, The Times reported that US banking regulators were reviewing the hundreds of millions of dollars in loans Deutsche Bank made to Trump over the past two decades. It was in the same story that The Times reported that the bank was in contact with federal investigators related to the special counsel’s probe. Sources said the bank was expecting it would have to turn over information on Trump’s accounts to Mueller.”
“Multiple publications reported this week that Mueller’s team had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for that information, though some of the reports were later amended to say that investigators had asked the bank for data on Trump associates’ accounts.”
Follow the money. And for Trump that’s lots of dirty Russian money. At this point the three stools of Trump Russia are becoming clear:
1. The Quid-what the Trump campaign was offered: the weaponization of leaked hacked emails and lots of fake news. Also the hacking of voter files and state registration files.
2. The Quo:-what Russia was getting in return. This is: the end of sanctions. Time and again in these leaked communications between the Trump campaign and Russia that’s what the Russians want: relief on the sanctions.
Indeed, we have Michael Flynn on the phone with the Russian Ambassador 5 times the day Obama imposed sanctions-Don’t worry we’ll undo them!
Around the time of the Inauguration we have Flynn telling associates that the sanctions will be ripped up.
3. Show me the money. This is all about the Trump family’s long connection to Russian money laundering-Felix Sater and a number of other connections-and the only Wall St bank still willing to loan to them: Deutsche Bank.
P.S. I’m Mike Sax, I’m running for Congress in the NY 2nd District and I’m a Hillary Clinton Democrat.
Meeting her recently was one of the biggest honors in my life to stand next to such a fine public servant and trailblazer. She seemed to like our Impeachment Train campaign t shirts too!
Think of the shirt as a one time investment in restoring legitimacy to this country.
And please donate so we can compete with Peter King’s $4 million. I know no lobbyists or millionaires like Peter King. Small donations are the engine of the Mike Sax NY2 campaign. Together we can do it. Because we must.